Want Access to the John Eggen Audio File? Here’s How, Plus a RequestJune 26, 2010 6:07 am Book Publishing, New Audio File to Support Your DIY Publicity Success
After the fabulous interview with Mission Marketing Mentor and Publishing Coach John Eggen on Thursday, I know I am not alone in thinking about ways to improve my most popular ebook to better serve the world.
If you were fortunate to attend the live call — during which John shared how to write a client-attracting book fast that makes up to $150,000 in revenue before it is published — you already know that the content was solid, actionable, and well worth the investment of time to take in. If you missed the call, you can enjoy the audio file, provided you opt-in to be a subscriber to my ezine. (If you are already a subscriber, you will automatically receive the audio file, so there is no need to re-subscribe.) I will be sending the audio recording to subscribers early next week. If you have a book in your head that needs to get onto paper to fuel your ongoing prosperity, you won’t want to miss this content-rich audio file.
Over the last year, the Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Guide has earned fans from all over the world. Today, in fact, I welcomed an order from a client in Bucharest, Romania!
Thanks to inspiration provided by John Eggen during Thursday’s live teleseminar, I’ve decided to revise and upgrade the guide this summer to include even more quality content. That means I am also giving come consideration to giving the guide a new name. Would you let me know which of these options resonates most with you?
Proposed New Title:
Kick Your Boring Bio to the Curb
1. Road Tested Ways for Solopreneurs, Authors and Experts to Attract Money, Clients, and Media Attention Now!
2. Road Tested Ways for Solopreneurs, Authors and Experts to Get Seen, Heard, Celebrated, and COMPEN$ATED Now!
3. Road Tested Ways for Solopreneurs, Authors and Experts to Share Their Stories, Stand Out, and Shine!
4. The Solopreneur’s Step-by-Step Guide to Attract Money, Clients, and Media Attention Now!
5. The Solopreneur’s Guide to Stand Out and Shine — One Right-Sized Bio at a Time!
Please comment on the blog and let me know which — if any — of these subtitles, resonates most with you. I’d really appreciate your help since this guide is intended to help you do more of what you love, one fabulous bio at a time. Thank you.