May 24, 2015
PR Beyond the Backyard, PR in Action, product publicity
Clients ask me time and time again what actually happens with their visibility, credibility, and profitability when they issue press releases. Many good things often happen, and here is a partial list of what can and often does happen for those who are serious about getting known through the power of good press.
Note: All Images are Clickable to Make It Easy to Read or Watch the Press Releases.
- Clients who feel invisible to their ideal clients appreciate the visibility and credibility they welcome when their expertise is more easily found in a Google or other internet search engine investigation. The transformation from invisible to visible feels really empowering to experts who for one reason or another have been hiding out in obscurity for way too long.
- Sometimes, one media placement invites others to fan the flames of visibility to create a firestorm of interest in the expert being featured. For example, remember when the PBS series “Downton Abbey” was at the height of popularity? My husband — Bellevue, WA Certified Financial Planner Professional Steve Juetten — and I crafted a press release about the financial lessons inspired from the halls of Downton Abbey. That press release opened the door for follow up media placements on the PBS blog, Forbes.com, BankRate.com, and many other prestigious media outlets. This effort resulted in excellent and prestigious visibility and it also delivered 300 new opt in subscribers who were interested in the Smart Money Rules gift booklet he was offering at that time in exchange for their name and email address. Steve says a number of those new opt in subscribers subsequently decided to invest in his personal financial planning and investment management services.
- When using prREACH – a video news release service that is part of a Press Release Pizzazz done for you service I offer, placement reports demonstrate that 370 or more outlets run the news as presented. That is a lot of potential “eye balls” who can make the wise choice to take the call to action noted within each release to learn more.
- Often experts will welcome speaking gigs and invitations to contribute commentary to podcasts, teleseminars, and other high profile opportunities to share their expertise with more of their ideal clients. For example, Sara Harvey Yao — an expert on executive leadership and presence — took advantage of the epic win of the Seattle Seahawks in a championship game to bring her expertise to the top of the search engines fast. When she shared the media coverage that resulted from this effort with her most important client, she was booked for two paid speaking engagements almost immediately.
- New Author Dr. Susan O’Malley was excited to share her new book with the world, yet her own author platform had not yet grown to a size where an email to her list would make a lot of noise. She took the opportunity to debut her book about working hard for success around the St. Patrick’s Day holiday to make her point that success is not to be left to chance. The visibility came at the perfect time to draw attention to a book signing event in her home town of Connecticut. And the “cool quotient” associated with the video news release also made it easy and fast to share the good news across social media.
- The World’s Leading Relationship with Money Coach Morgana Rae reached out to get press for her expertise. One of the most amusing results of that effort was that Siri — the voice of the i-phone — returns her website as the result when you ask “Who is the world’s leading relationship with money coach?” It’s hard to quantify the value of that, but when it is you who is showcased by Siri, you’ll immediately feel the impact.
- Christine Kloser has seen fit to use press releases to promote the Transformational Author Experience. Here is the release from the 2013 event. The media placements earned as a direct result of this are now proudly posted to the home page for the 5th annual event.
- Media logos from placements can be showcased visually as demonstrated by this image of yours truly. As a Facebook profile image, this clearly sets my profile apart in a credible way that reinforces my “media savvy” expertise.
- Clearly, my husband of 28 years Steve is my longest standing client. I am a huge champion for his success.
- In his business, the use of testimonials and the sharing of commissions is not allowed by the Certified Financial Planner code of ethics. His is running a business that is based squarely on trust, and building his credibility in a clean and ethical manner has always been a high priority.
- Since potential clients will search for someone with his expertise using key words such as “Bellevue, WA Fee-Only Financial Planner” or “Certified Financial Planner Professional, Bellevue, WA,” Steve has made a point of emphasizing those words on the “home page” of his website and on blog posts he writes. And, he also knows clients serious about engaging his expertise will often do an internet search of his first and last name to learn more about him.
- Since he has been issuing press releases and commenting to the media about financial planning topics for years, the credibility around his expertise is very solid. One article that ran in the Seattle Times years ago still comes up quickly in an internet search for Steve’s name because he is quoted by offering stellar advice. Time and time again, clients say, “I read your comments in the Seattle Times article, and that helped me know that you were the adviser I wanted to meet with.”
- Once Steve meets with the clients, his listening skills and gifts at enrolling clients to his services take center stage.
- In the internet marketing world, some experts elect to use press releases to reach potential clients who have not yet become part of their email subscriber communities. While this does not contribute significantly to a huge wave of new opt in subscribers in my experience, it DOES contribute a “cool quotient” and additional credibility around their expertise. For experts who have achieved a measure of meaningful success, the recognition associated with being seen in this way is hard to calculate and meaningful at a very personal level. The email notes of appreciation I have received time and time again reinforce how very true this is. While some people say business is business, experts who have worked long and hard for their success consider GETTING PRESS very personal.
- Some clients are reluctant to take center stage for whatever reason and don’t want to put themselves on video. The advantage of a video news release is that the expert’s perspectives and call to action can be highlighted, while an attractive news readers delivers the information.
- People learn in different ways. Video engages people with sight and sound, enhancing the likelihood that the message will be received and ignite some action. Video is highly relevant in today’s video crazed, “let me watch it on my i-phone” culture.
These are just the tip-of-the-iceberg results that can unfold when experts, authors, consultants, and speakers make an ongoing use of press releases — video or traditional — to build buzz about their expertise and invite visibility, credibility, and — of course — profitability.
I’ll be speaking more about press releases and the potholes to avoid during an interview Tuesday, May 26 at 10 a.m. Pacific. Join me and Christine Kloser of the 2015 Transformational Author Experience to listen in and benefit. The replay will be made available for 24 hours without fee.
August 5, 2014
PR in Action, PR Success Stories
You know, the more deeply I dive into my business…And as it continues to grow and evolve…The more grateful I am to live in such an amazing time. Because whether you’re a small business or a huge firm, the opportunities for success are truly endless…Technology has helped to level the playing field…And here’s just one new example of how.
prReach is a powerful service created by Rob Burns. If you’ve never heard of Rob, he’s one of those “mad scientist” types who like to create intricate systems that boggle the mind (and produce results). He’s spent the last five years putting his genius towards Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and crushing the front page for himself and his customers.
And I have put the service to the test to welcome solid results for my own business and for my clients. In fact, the press release I created and sent on behalf of Alex Mandossian last month is one that comes up #4 in a Google Search for his name. The placement report from prReach reveals that the release was picked up by 370 media outlets, bringing his news to a great many potential fans, followers, and potential clients.
To give you a quick overview, prREACH takes PR to a whole new level. Press releases, done right, can get you in front of millions of people, covered in the media, and highly visible in the search engine results. Rob has created the first ever service that adds VIDEO into the mix. Instead of just an old-fashioned written press release, every release is complimented by a professional news anchor, reading YOUR news, live in studio. This helps build massive social proof, among other things.
See how prREACH can build your brand >>>
prREACH is one of those game changing tools. The type of service that can really replace most (if not all) of your other marketing efforts, and give you the ease and simplicity you may be looking for inside your marketing. The system Rob’s built combines the power of video marketing, social network marketing, and press release marketing all into one. It is super easy to use, too. And on top of delivering the most bang for your buck, he’s about a quarter the cost of his top competitors. Bottom line, Rob’s really outdone himself with this one. You’ll have to see it to understand.
Click here to see prREACH in action >>>
Why is it urgent to pay attention to this blog post now? Because the pricing goes up at midnight, August 7, 2014. If you want to benefit from the visibility, credibility, and video WOW that this service delivers for a song, now is the time to act.
As for me, I write a lot of press releases in my business — for my joint venture partners, my clients, and to create buzz for my own business. I am a big believer in their value because I have worked as a publicist for many years and used publicity to build my brand and reputation long before I even knew what a joint venture was.
I signed up to send 4 releases a month at the amazingly low rate of $197 a month. That is a no-brainer level of investment for the impact. If ever there was an EASY YES decision for me, this is it. So, take a look and see if this is something that strikes a chord with you. And say YES to benefit from the best pricing. Prices go up at midnight, August 7, 2014.
January 4, 2014
Event Promotion, PR in Action
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Nancy Juetten, 425-641-5214, email@example.com
BELLEVUE, Wash., January 4, 2013– Writing a client attracting bio can be a time-consuming challenge that keeps many self-employed business owners, authors, coaches, and speakers feeling frustrated and stuck. They want “bio pride” but continue to suffer from “bio cringe.”
“There is a story struggle and message muddle epidemic in force that needs relief now,” says Bye-Bye Boring Bio Author and Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten. “Let the healing for boring business bios begin because ‘The Bio Doc is In.”
Juetten offers tips to make a powerful first impression with well-chosen words quickly:
- Decide what you need right now. Do you want to attract clients, media interviews, investors, or speaking engagements? Cater your message to your audience because one size bio does not suit all situations.
- Lead with the role you play that has the greatest potential to attract clients now. “Author/Speaker/Coach is a list of roles as opposed to an intoxicating message about results that a reader can’t wait to learn more about,” Juetten explains.
- Reflect on the who, the how and the wow. Who is your ideal client, what result do you bring about for them, and what’s compelling about that result that makes hiring you a no-brainer?
- Identify the specific, terrific results from your work with clients in crystal clear terms. Readers need to know that relief or compelling benefits are within their grasp with you as their service provider and be willing to invest.
- Add your personality. What quick stories or sound bites can you share? “People hire me for my head, pay me for my heart, and trust me most when I use both,” is an example from Steve Juetten, Certified Financial Planner. It sets the tone to create a relationship and invites clients to lean in to learn more,” Juetten explains.
- “Content over Cute” is a good rule of thumb. Name and claim your geography and expertise – such as ‘Fee-only financial planner, Bellevue, WA.’ Then, it easy for clients searching for that expertise to find you, call you and do business with you,” Juetten says.
Juetten offers two gifts to guide frustrated bio writers to get help to make their stories more client-attracting now:
- The Heal Your Boring Business Bio for Client Attraction Now – The Bio Doc Offers Tips and Story Makeovers to Show You How gift booklet
Juetten’s next Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Worldwide Virtual Workshop takes place January 22, 2014 from noon – 3 p.m. Pacific. This is a 3-hour working session that guides authors, experts, and speakers to get their client attracting stories done with expert help. Everyone who enrolls receives a bring-a-buddy email invitation within 24 hours. Participants receive a digital copy of Juetten’s popular Bye-Bye Boring Bio workbook, practical tools to build online and offline business buzz, and useful handouts to guide the experience and the results. They can also attend a two-hour “Bio Doc is In” follow up call on January 29, 2014 from noon – 2 p.m. Pacific to get even more expert help.
Juetten suggests, “Get together with a colleague, fellow independent business professional, or ‘storytelling buddy.’ Share the modest $197 fee for the support and resources. Together from your home or office with my support, you can collaborate and get to the essence of your best client attracting stories in time for a great 2014.”
About Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten and Bye-Bye Boring Bio:
Since September 8, 2009, Bye-Bye Boring Bio creator and Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten has spoken to thousands of business owners through radio interviews, teleseminars, and workshops about how to upgrade their bios to attract clients, speaking gigs, and media interviews. Satisfied clients from Boston to Florida and Austria to New Zealand report reaching more clients and inviting new engagements as a result of the bios they write with Bye-Bye Boring Bio and training as their resources of choice. To register for the January 22 virtual workshop, visit www.byebyeboringbio.com. To book Juetten to present this workshop live or by webinar for associations, conventions, and conferences or make volume purchases of Bye-Bye Boring Bio at significant savings, call 425-641-5214 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 15, 2013
Event Promotion, PR in Action
Oh the power of Press Release Pizzazz to bring useful news and information to your inbox in perfect timing to benefit from tomorrow’s special live webinar with Master Educator Callan Rush. Join Callan and me tomorrow, Saturday, November 16 at 10 a.m. Pacific.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
#1 Amazon Best-Selling Author Callan Rush and Nancy Juetten Train Workshop Leaders to Build Buzz and Fill Events with Education Based Marketing This Saturday by Live Webinar
SEATTLE, November 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ – #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author Callan Rush and Get Known to Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten are joining forces this Saturday morning, November 16 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time to guide workshop, retreat, and seminar leaders to build big buzz to fill their events with ease. This free live VIRTUAL event is designed to serve frustrated workshop, retreat, and seminar leaders who want to learn how to focus their education based marketing to reach 67% of the people who are open to receiving and acting on their messages and investing in their programs.
Since its November 4, 2013 debut, Rush’s book “Wealth Through Workshops: Your Step By Step Guide to Creating a Life-Changing Lucrative Workshop, Retreat, or Seminar Business” rose to best-seller status on Amazon.com in two categories. This Saturday’s free live webinar brings key concepts within the book to life to every participant’s expert and bottom line advantage.
As a result of the live webinar, participants will learn:
- Your First Critical Steps to Having a Lucrative and Successful Workshop, Retreat or Seminar Business.
- 5 Simple Steps to Craft Marketing That Magnetizes Your Ideal, Perfect Audience!
- How to Become a Trusted Advisor in Your Space Faster than You Ever Dreamed Possible.
Since 2008, Callan Rush has trained thousands of aspiring workshop, retreat and seminar leaders to become luminaries in their fields by filling, leading, and monetizing their live events. Juetten’s business has been guiding aspiring experts to get known and paid through the power of storytelling and publicity since 2001.
Juetten thinks so highly of Callan Rush’s training that she is offering her popular Get Known Get Paid Success System as a high value bonus to reward those who make the wise choice to enroll in Callan Rush’s proven and results-generating Magnetize Your Audience training. Purchases must be made by Tuesday, November 19 to qualify for the bonus training.
Juetten’s bonus training guides aspiring experts to build big buzz for their businesses by naming and claiming their niche audience, saying bye-bye to their boring bios, and learning the nuts and bolts to become powerful joint venture partners.
“These are essential lessons for workshop leaders to embrace to enhance their workshop and business success and results,” Juetten believes.
“Callan’s programs always sell out quickly, so action by November 19 is required to benefit from both the Get Known to Get Paid Success System bonus training and Callan’s Magnetize Your Audience program,” she adds.
About Master Educator for Workshop, Retreat, and Seminar Leader Callan Rush
In business since 2008, Rush leads more than 50 live seminars and workshops every year and has built a profitable 7-figure business guiding others to succeed with her proven and road-tested methods. A top-notch trainer with over 15 years of success in the speaking, training and educational seminar industry, Rush has mastered the secrets to creating a life-changing, lucrative live event business. An expert in sales and marketing and a genius in program design and facilitation, Rush delights her audiences with her unique blend of humor and wisdom, honesty and openness, and complete generosity of self and spirit.
To claim your place at the Saturday, November 16 free webinar and learn among the highlights from her #1 Amazon best-selling book, visit this link.
August 16, 2011
PR in Action
Getting seen, heard, and celebrated means a lot to me, which would explain why I love my dog Shadow. This golden retriever knows what it is to see, hear, and celebrate everyone who crosses his path, especially me. Every day starts with the bringing of gifts ranging from socks to stuffed toys to unmentionables he’s found along his travels throughout our house. His nose rests beside my bed, his tail wags with enthusiasm, and it’s time to wake up to the joy he brings every day. Shadow is quick to jump on the bed, get “eye to eye” with me, and encourage me to start each day with a smile. I love this dog.
Shadow joined our family when my son Kyle was seven years old. These two have grown up together and shared many a joyful moment. It’s been a joy to behold. And when I’ve had the ups and downs that are typical as an entrepreneur, Shadow has been loyal, devoted and full of joy, no matter what.
Walking through the neighborhood, Shadow is like my own personal “Chamber of Commerce.” He greets everyone with a smile and a wagging tail. He makes friends wherever he goes. This dog knows how to win friends and influence people. We can all learn a lot from him.
Now, things have changed. The vet tells us that Shadow has cancer. My husband, son, and I are faced with some very difficult choices, and we are very sad. The next few days are going to be very hard, so if you have some love and joy to send our way, we would all receive it gratefully.
You can see a mini video of Shadow’s life by visiting my Facebook page. Please share a comment if you are so moved.
January 19, 2010
PR in Action, product publicity
The media loves a rags to riches story, and I had the opportunity to work with a new entrepreneur last week with a very timely, relevant and entertaining story to tell.
Who among us hasn’t been impacted by the challenging economy? Doug Baker, a former real estate investor, was discouraged when his house flipping business was turned on its side as a consequence of the dramatic changes in the real estate market. Discouraged and dismayed, he followed advice his wife Sandra gave him. She said, “Follow your heart. Figure out a way to make a living doing something you love.”
As it turned out, what Doug loves is the game of golf. One morning, he woke up with an “aha” moment to create “My Sack.” Today, the company is on track to generate $1 million in revenues. Read the press release below for more details and inspiration that anything is possible, if you just allow yourself to think creatively, act decisively, add value to the marketplace — and have a little fun. And, if you are looking for a playful and affordable gift to share with the golfer in your life this Valentine’s Day, MySack could be just the ticket!
By the way, if you need help turning your “aha” moment into a media opportunity, check out the “Rent Nancy’s PR Brain” service. That’s what Sandra and Doug Baker did, and they are smiling now.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sandra Baker or Doug Baker, 801-391-7515
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(or call Nancy Juetten, 425-641-5214 or send email at email@example.com if Sandra or Doug aren’t available.)
My Sack Has “Cutest Gift for Men” in the Bag, According to Hallmark Buyers at Altanta Gift Show
Discouraged Former Real Estate Investor Finds Riches in Sassy Novelty Item
(Atlanta, GA – January 14, 2010) — A new novelty item for golfers took the January 2010 Atlanta Gift Show by storm when “My Sack” came out of the bag in a big way, Founder Doug Baker quipped today. Baker is founder of My Sack, the original ball holder (www.mysack.com).
Gift buyers from Hallmark stores and beyond called ‘My Sack’ the unexpected darling at the gift show,” Baker said. Gift buyers from Hallmark and scores and scores of boutique chain retailers and gift stores are placed orders valued at almost $70,000 in sales in a single weekend at this show. Based on the sales momentum achieved since the product first debuted in July of 2009 at their first Atlanta Gift Show, Baker is optimistic that “My Sack” is on its way toward achieving $1 million in sales for 2010.
“That is great news for him as well as for women everywhere who are looking for the a show-stopping gift to delight their golfing husbands this Valentine’s Day. The picture tells the story about what this item is quite well. Within the sack are two logo-adorned golf balls and the message, “It Takes Balls to Golf.”
MySack is crafted using high-quality, ultra-suede fabric and industrial-strength stitching. It has a heavy-duty velcro enclosure and sturdy clasp which are both double-stitched to ensure longevity. All logos are embroidered (except custom-ordered corporate logos). MySack was designed to ensure laughs and durability for years to come. My Sack retails for $14.99.
Prior to launching ‘My Sack,” Baker was in the business of real estate investing and flipping homes. When the market fell out, his business did, too. Discouraged and dismayed, he searched for inspiration to create a new way to serve the marketplace. An avid golfer, he woke up one morning with his “aha” moment. Why not create a useful ball holder that could also lift spirits for those hoping to swing the club for a win next time.”
Baker said the product was in four stores in June of 2009. In August, MySack was in 36 stores. By December, 120 stores were carrying the product. By January, well over 500 stores are carrying the product.
Baker said, “My story offers timely inspiration to those many thousands of Americans who are discouraged, underemployed, or out of work. You really can live your dream if you just set aside your disappointment and let your imagination take flight. You just might find a hole in one.”
Baker also offers an extraordinary guarantee for this remarkable product. He says, “I am so confident that MySack will be a hit in your retail store, as it has for others, I will guarantee that if you are not pleased with the sales of MySack after days, I will buy back the display and all unsold items from you. I can only do this because of the history and success that we have seen so quickly with MySack.”
This guarantee applies with purchase of the $39.00 display which includes three free MySacks (retail value $42.00) to offset display cost. Call or email us for pricing info. Doug Baker is available for media interviews. Call Doug at 801-391-7515. Reporters and bloggers seeking product samples to feature in Valentine’s Day Gift Guides are encouraged to get in touch, request samples, and share the news with their followers.
January 8, 2010
PR in Action
Thank you Redmond Reporter Mary Stevens Decker for attending the Wed., January 6 ThinkSpace event about getting known as an expert in your field and summing up the highlights in your story today. Click on the link to read about the key points I delivered during this well attended and well reviewed talk, and share the tips with everyone you know who wants to earn expert status this year and beyond!
August 3, 2009
PR in Action
The Seattle region has been experiencing a powerful heat wave, and temperatures have escalated to the 100’s for days at a time. Hats off to local companies that found ways to earn media attention for helping others beat the heat.
- Castle Ice in Renton, WA offered a free skate from noon – 3 p.m. to those seeking relief from the heat with skate rentals just $3. That message carried over the 5 p.m. news on KOMO TV 4, no doubt offering a perfect solution for overheated families to cool down on the cheap.
- The Bellevue Club offered a member special of an air conditioned hotel stay for $109 per night and sent the message to members via email. Is it any wonder the hotel was quickly sold out since temperatures in the parking lot just about reached 109 degrees last week?
- Community libraries were in the TV news in a big way most of last week as citizens looked for cool places to escape the heat.
DIY Publicity Tip: When temperatures escalate, see what special offers you can extend to your customers and the community to bring your own special offers and amenities into the media spotlight. Send news alerts to the assignment desks at your local television news stations and emails to your best customers to offer a solution to the problem at hand, while bringing more of the right people to your doors to benefit. No doubt, people will be re-telling their stories about how they coped during this heat wave for years to come, and the good folks at Castle Ice, the Bellevue Club, and the community libraries will be well remembered for doing their part to make a tough time easier for many.
April 26, 2009
Event Promotion, PR in Action
I had a great conversation with a potential client on Friday morning that validated much of what I share with Publici-Tea™ workshop guests and readers of this blog. The prospect called to say he was referred to my company two years ago by one of my financial services clients. He signed up to receive my Authentic Visibility ezine. This free ezine offers a convenient way to get to know the quality of my ideas and learn more about my company’s products and services without spending a dime. He started reading it and benefiting from the DIY publicity tips and guidance within.
When this DIY publicity blog went live on September 1, 2007, he started reading it AND paying attention when I posted new audio files or radio interviews offering useful DIY publicity tips. He specifically mentioned the audio file about making the most of your press releases and my KB Women Blog Talk Radio interview on DIY publicity. (You can listen for free in to those useful files by clicking on the active links.) He also followed specific tips about how and who to pitch in the Puget Sound about his story by reading some of the success stories I post here.
When the timing was right for him to apply the ideas I shared to his advantage, he followed my suggestions to the letter. He made a pitch to a well known business columnist and earned a front page business story with a fabulous accompanying photo in the business section of a major metropolitan daily newspaper. That led to radio interviews, which subsequently compelled as many as six potential franchisees to initiate meaningful conversations about his business concept. He anticipates that, by the end of May, all six deals will be done deals.
When he called on Friday, it was as if we’d known each other for years. He already liked, trusted, and respected my advice. We established winning rapport almost instantly. A face-to-face meeting is scheduled for the first week of May to see how we can work together.
DIY Publicity Tip: Not everyone you meet is ready to engage your products or buy your services at the first moment your company comes to their awareness. People have to get to know you, sample the quality of your expertise and advice, and get to the point of readiness at which what you offer is a perfect fit for what they need. Be patient and keep doing the right kinds of things consistently, with passion, and with commitment to be of service. Then, when the timing is right, you will be first on their consideration list to call when they have the motivation, dollars, and readiness to get into action.
By the way, the NEXT Publici-Tea™ Workshop takes place on Friday, May 15 from 12:30 – 5 p.m. at The Village Bellevue. I have just three spots left, and I would be honored if you claimed one of them as your own. You will benefit from a fun, engaging, and delicious day of training, tips, tools to guide you to earn high impact free publicity results for your business. Premium chocolate truffles from Seattle Chocolate Company are always on the agenda!
And, the Publici-Tea™ Workshop is coming to Portland, Oregon on Friday, June 12 at Kells Irish Restaurant and Bar. We’ll be meeting in the Irish Writers Room. This beautiful room can comfortably accommodate 20-34 guests, and I can’t wait to welcome each and every one of them. I hope YOU are among them. Portland Business Journal Editor Rob Smith will be a VIP guest speaker at the Portland event. He’ll share useful tips from his own experience to guide event guests to make more successful story pitches that capture his attention. I’ll be previewing a new bio-in-a-box tool I’ve developed and asking these lucky event guests to take it out for a spin and rate it so I can bring it to market with powerful endorsements soon after.
Special thanks to Kathie Nelson of ConnectWorks and Rebecca Shapiro of The Savvy Collaborative for serving as powerful advocates for the Portland event. If you live and work in the Portland area or need a good reason to leave your hometown to learn powerful, buzz-building lessons and acquire time-tested and proven DIY publicity tools that guide you to earning free publicity, sign up today.
Learn more and register for the Bellevue or Portland events at this link, and tell your publicity-seeking friends to take a look, too. After all, there has never been a better time in the economy to get empowered with DIY publicity insights to build the buzz about your business so more of the right people can show up to benefit from what you have to offer. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
April 23, 2009
PR in Action, Seattle Design Center
It lights me up to earn prominent, engaging, and timely coverage for my clients in the media that are right for their message. Today, I logged on to www.nwasianweekly.com to get some very good news in that regard.
HGTV Designer Vern Yip is on the front page.
Seattle Design Center Marketing Director Craig Cross reports that tickets are selling at a quick clip. There has been a particular rush for tickets these last two days in particular. This event promises to sell out at 600 tickets.
Thanks to Vern Yip for being so gracious and available to the media leading up to his April 25 appearance at Eye on Design 2009 at Seattle Design Center. You can still buy tickets if you act fast. Here is the link.
« Previous Entries