June 13, 2016
Summer is just about here. That means a lot of folks are thinking about how to get swimsuit ready for the beach. For me, I am starting a different kind of diet. I am calling it my ‘JV Diet.’
That means I am NOT sending promotional emails to serve and promote my strategic partners for the next 30 days.
(Did I just hear trumpets sounding in celebration?)
This is my grand experiment and contribution to an email reduction plan that can reduce the clutter in your in-box and bring the noise level of massively duplicated emails down to a dull roar.
In my prior career as a publicist, I loved creating credible buzz in the major news media for my clients. Here’s the rub. Much of the buzz that shows up in my inbox today is large quantities of duplicated emails that have me reaching for the DELETE button at HELLO.
My ‘JV Diet’ is my way of bringing back a bit of simplicity and focus to my own work in service to your success. That means getting back to basics and serving you as best as I can with my own insights and expertise.
That means showing up at live events in my own backyard and attending events elsewhere where you and I can meet in person.
That means getting away from the endless technology that washes my enthusiasm for the work I do right down the drain.
The essence of my business is rooted in guiding you to prepare and share your stories so you can shine in the spotlight.
I am putting my focus on listening for your stories and providing insight and inspiration to make them more compelling, memorable, and client attracting.
So, where are your areas of greatest need?
>> Getting ready to get booked as a speaker?
>> Inviting speaking gigs?
>> Sharing your own special message of championship and advocacy for a cause that calls you forward?
>> Creating a talk that converts?
>> Attracting clients?
>> Packaging your programs?
>> Making your marketing message more irresistible?
>> Filling in the missing know-how?
>> Building up your confidence to overcome fear of stepping forward?
Send me an email at Nancy@getknowngetpaid.com with your top 3 areas of greatest need. And if you have comments about the JV Diet, please share them.
I’ll dedicate my efforts to doing my very best to share know-how, insights, and support to guide you forward in those ways.
October 19, 2015
Business Success, Joint Ventures
Over the last 40 days or so, I’ve had my head down, creating a new way to serve. That meant applying a high level of laser focus on the new initiative that — even for me — was uncommon. Here is one thing about this that I think is pretty remarkable.
>> I didn’t worry about money for a moment during the creation process.
Why? I strategically lent support to the products and programs of luminaries whose work I use and know to be outstanding. I referred enough new business to them as their champion and partner so my own money needs were more than taken care of IN THE MAILBOX in thanks for my quality referrals.
If you are someone who finds yourself in that “rock and a hard place” position where your products, programs and services are not yet done or perfect, you can still serve and profit in the meantime.
It is a matter of championing the ALREADY PROVEN offerings of leaders you admire in perfect timing to build that bridge to revenue while you get the rest of your own act together. It pays off. And it does my heart good to know that and share that good news with you.
If you would like to learn how, get know touch with me by email at email@example.com, or send me a note with “Revenue In the Meantime” in the subject line so I can get back to you. Talk soon!
October 7, 2015
Imagine this: You walk to your mailbox tomorrow. Instead of a stack of bills, you find a check for $5000. A check you weren’t expecting. Sound the trumpets. Bring out the champagne.
The next week, there’s a check for $1500 in your mailbox. And the following week, there are two checks — one for $800 and one for $2500. And every week, these big checks of extra money just keep appearing in your mailbox.
If this sounds pretty good to you, consider this:
This is a happy and true story taken from the pages of my own life and business today. Back in 2008, it was a much different story.
With the economic downturn known of 2008, my boutique public relations agency fell on hard times. One day, there were ongoing relationships in place with happy clients. The next, contracts were broken as clients did their best to hang on for dear life during tough times.
All at once, I had to reinvent my products, services, and programs to be relevant and of service in an entirely new and daunting marketplace. After a brief by painful stay in “Pity Party Hotel,” my first step was to figure out my best skill set with the upside to bring in cash.
A public relations professional knows how to stand behind quality experts to tell stories that bring clients welcome attention, recognition, and renown.
>> What if I redeployed this skill in a new way to be of service by using it for good and profit?
And so I began my study of the power of the joint venture or strategic alliance.
What is a joint venture?
A joint venture is:
>> A strategic alliance through which all parties welcome leverage to distribute their marketing messages to more of the right people to their mutual benefit.
>> Typically they collaborate to share leads, reward for referred sales, and perhaps co-create a bundle that would be of even deeper service to their ideal clients.
Why are joint ventures valuable?
>> Advocacy from a power partner is more influential than a “cold call” or other less personal approach.
>> Partners that offer something that is a valuable addition to what you offer make your product or service even more complete and irresistible.
>> Joining forces creates a win for your partner, their clients and then for you, while saving you time, toil, and trouble creating new programs to solve urgent problems that you may not have created yet.
Today I am proud to report that I have a reliable source of money coming in. That annoying revenue roller-coaster is not my reality anymore. Best of all, I created that result even before many of my own products, programs and trainings were done or perfect when my newsletter subscriber list was still quite small (1000 or less!)
I love the comfy cushion of cash in the bank to fund and build my business and create those proprietary programs and products … without having to worry where the next dollar is coming from.
The best part is that I created this big, fat river of money not by selling my soul, writing a chain letter, or selling wrapping paper or candy bars to family and friends that they didn’t want in the first place. Instead, I tuned in to the URGENT NEEDS of my favorite clients and started recommending solutions to those problems from service providers I knew well and could credibly recommend.
In doing so, I elevated the reputation and visibility of my own business and built strong, supportive relationships with those top-dog business leaders who have the power and influence to triple the sales of my own products and programs.
So what are the 6 steps to take so you can do this, too – even BEFORE your own products, programs and services are done, proven or perfect or your own list has grown to MAC DADDY size?
1) Identify your best skill set to offer in today’s marketplace.
2) Listen to your clients and potential clients to discover the urgent problems that keep them up at night and cause struggle, frustration, and worry that may be beyond your own expertise.
3) Identify the top eight solution providers in your industry who are already well-known for solving that problem. By narrowing the focus to eight partners, that makes is easier to manage overwhelm and nurture the relationships over time.
4) Here are idea starters to help you find your own eight points of light:
>> Consider what your clients are investing into before and after they invest with you.
>> Attend business events in your industry where business owners invest and even travel by airplane to participate.
>> Notice who is on stage and make a new friend over a meal.
>> Notice the “big fish” showing up already in your own inbox.
>> See, hear and pay attention to their ezines, blogs, and promotions to have a solid understanding of the promises they make.
>> Join a high level mastermind where serious business owners are investing with mentors to create even more success.
>> Make friends with your best competitors.
>> Be selective. Make sure an alliance with each of these experts makes good strategic sense and also notice how well their values and approach are a good marriage for your own. Then, you can reach out and suggest how you can support their success without hesitation.
5) Get ready TODAY to deploy your own influence for good and profit. That means getting known, building buzz, and creating lasting and influential relationships with every move you make in the social, traditional, and online media. Your visibility makes it a lot easier for folks to find, refer, and hire you and get in touch to explore joint ventures, too!
6) Grow the size and loyalty of your own opt in subscriber list. When your list reaches 500 or 1000 subscribers, you have an audience of potential buyers who can wisely invest in a partner’s program that you proudly and credibly recommend. Then, you can be rewarded with welcome commission checks to thank you for your credible and influential championship.
These are exactly the six steps I have taken over time to create a reliable 5-figure revenue stream of extra money in my mailbox year after year.
Recommending other people’s proven products and programs is good for business – yours and the power partners fortunate to welcome your credible advocacy. Become a student of the joint venture, and your influence, impact, and income will change for the better in the mailbox and well beyond, too.
About Get Known to Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten
Joint venturing with power partners has added more “star power” to Nancy Juetten’s brand and reputation and accelerated her impact, influence, and income than any other. Today some of the biggest names in internet marketing – Milana Leshinsky, Rich German, and Alex Mandossian — sing Nancy Juetten’s praises as a joint venture partner. They are among many who advocate for her products, programs, and services to their tribes. Count on Nancy’s “all of the help, none of the hype” approach to learn winning strategies to get known and paid. Start today by downloading the ‘Avoid JV Mistakes Toolkit.’
And be sure to watch the videos from Milana Leshinsky that are earning so many views right about now (April 9, 2016).
September 28, 2015
Event Promotion, Joint Ventures, Measuring Results, New Audio File to Support Your DIY Publicity Success
My first group program delivered with a partner enrolled 11 people.
My second group with the same partner enrolled 33 people.
The third group program delivered solo enrolled 65 people.
My fourth group program enrolled fewer people, and I had more fun.
- Keep focus always on growing your list. The more people who are your fans, followers, and believers, the greater the likelihood that they will enroll in your programs.
- Become a fabulous host of content-rich teleseminars so your message can extend far and wide to more of the right people.
- Be crystal clear about WHO your people are with great specificity so you can be strategic in inviting the right co-collaborators.
- Host your own teleseminars or webinars.
- Contribute to the events of the right “hubs” where your content can add real value without being in competition.
- Foster strategic partnerships through which your partners are delighted to introduce you to their communities.
- Give before you get. Be the kind of partner who is a joy to work with in every way, who meets and exceeds commitments, and shows up as the kind of partner YOU would love to welcome supporting your most pressing business initiatives.
- Make your partner commissions generous enough to invite enthusiastic participation.
- Make it easy for partners to promote you by offering a promotional packet that gives them everything they need to deliver your good news, including solo emails, Tweets, Facebook Posts, articles to showcase in their ezines/blogs, and images of your program to turn heads and invite interest.
- Plan in advance so your partners have adequate time to plan around your event and can give you “full court press.”
- Capture compelling testimonials on a systematic basis so your offers are packed with powerful proof.
- Adapt this approach as your own and see how it can lend strength to your marketing and guide the right people to say YES to what you have to offer.
- Create a compelling opt in page. And track conversions. You want at least 50% of the people who visit to opt in. If your numbers are less than that, you have to improve the look and message you share to make it an easy YES.
- Create an equally compelling sales page for your offer.
- Promote the call two to three times before the call with solo emails.
- Allow sufficient time during the call to make an offer you feel is so compelling that even YOU would make the wise choice to invest.
- 70% of your sales will happen AFTER the preview call. So you absolutely need to create and send an after-the-call email sequence to everyone who opted in to invite them to take a closer look and invite action. Tell a story with each email you send to bring about greater commitment and urgency to take action.
- Track your sales conversions so you can set the bar higher each time you launch your program.
- Set big goals and reach high to achieve them. Don’t set the bar too low. This takes work, and it must pay off.
- Express thanks to your strategic partners by paying them on time and with great appreciation.
- Consider turning your live group program into a digital information product so you have “an irresistible down sell” to offer for those who can’t make your live session dates.
- Choose partners wisely. Make sure style, brand, message and values are well aligned.
- If your program is truly a signature program, deliver it solo with guest experts as opposed to delivering it jointly. Why? Because when it comes time for folks to make a decision to go deeper in their work, they don’t have to make an uncomfortable choice.
- Make sure your curriculum makes crystal clear the value packed within.
- Offer payment plans to make it easy for clients to say YES to what you offer.
- Add a private group forum or private Facebook group so people can connect and create new relationships to support their success.
- If your ideal client still has a “real job” consider stretching out the schedule so they can avoid that feeling of overwhelm.
- Find fabulous partners who can offer enticing bonuses that are relevant to your offering and add remarkable value.
- Offer a guarantee that is fair to your participants and to you.
- Set boundaries around your availability and expectations for folks to meet deadlines for participation, homework review, etc.
- Recognize that the journey is as important as the success destination. Keep on making improvements to your program. Keep listening for ways to serve differently and better. Tune in to your own needs and make sure the program is a fit for you and for your clients.
There is so much more to learn on this topic. That is why I interviewed Group Training Expert Michelle Schubnel this morning about her best observations from having coaches thousands of coaches to group coaching success.
“Insider Secrets on Running Transformational Group Coaching Programs that Maximize Your Visibility, Impact, and Income” is her topic.
Access the Replay!
Title: [Private LIVE Interview] Maximize Visibility, Impact and Income with Groups – Nancy Juetten and Michelle Schubnel
September 28, 2015
Risky Post, but I Really Want to Start This Conversation:
>> What is your point of view about HUGE BONUS BUNDLES at the end of a big promotion?
— Do you love them as consumers who can benefit from them?
— If you get them, do you use them?
— Anything else you want to say about this?
I’ll start. I know they are persuasive because I have seem the results from some of the bigger players in the industry. And, they worry me for a variety of reasons, too.
>>I wonder if those bonus bundles serve to devalue the programs offered as bonus offers.
>>I worry that “too much information” delivered to any client at any given time is a recipe for overwhelm instead of success.
>> And I ask myself if more digital bundles and live event tickets are what is needed and wanted most of all?
What do you have to say about this? I’d really love to know!
I sometimes feel like all the bonuses are too much. There have been some programs where I never even get to the bonuses. Also, it seems like bonuses are sometimes stated as having a higher monetary value tha is plausible. Like – the bonuses are worth triple the program’s price. Seems disingenuous.
Charlotte Greenman replied · 1 Reply
May 11, 2015
Be Heard, Book Publishing, Joint Ventures
Have you dreamed of writing a book or becoming a successful published author? Do you have a valuable message that – if put in print – will help grow your business and transform more lives? If you answered yes, but don’t have your book written yet… keep reading!
There has never been a better time to write your book and become an author. The opportunities available for authors in the 21st Century are endless. Yet, the majority of entrepreneurs who say they want to write a book don’t actually do it. Why? Based on more than 900 responses to a recent survey by Transformational Book Coach, Christine Kloser, aspiring authors revealed what holds them back.
Most authors don’t know where to start or what to do first. They are overwhelmed with too much information and not enough action. Sometimes things like fear and doubt creep in. Other times, its confusion, lack of clarity or confidence that can stop an author in their tracks. Another big challenge for authors is feeling like their book has already been written… by somebody else.
Not to mention the maze of information out there about writing and publishing a book. Is it best to self-publish or try to get an agent and sell your manuscript? How important is it to build your platform? What are the first things to do to start writing your book? How can you leverage your book to grow your business? What do you do about “writer’s block?” How much will it cost to publish?
The questions facing an aspiring author can be endless and the answers are often times confusing. But, it doesn’t have to be that way. There are great people out there who want to help you write your BEST book, who are interested in your message and committed to your success.
And it’s absolutely possible to write your book in a way that is easy, joyful and fun – without wasting your precious time, money or energy going in circles. It’s also possible your book will bring about profound personal, professional, and even planetary transformation. Consider this…
Throughout history, books have played a critical role in impacting readers to create positive changes in their lives. Seeing that individual transformation impacts global transformation – it can be said the books truly do have the power to transform the world. And YOUR book can be one of those books that transforms lives forever.
So, if you’re ready to take the next step with your book (even just a little bit interested in writing a book someday) you’ll want to join me for Christine Kloser’s Transformational Author Experience®. Christine is a transformational book coach and is offering one of the best trainings I’ve ever seen for authors. Her faculty (besides me) includes New York Times Bestselling authors like Lisa Nichols, Chris Attwood and Marcia Wieder, as well as publishing industry experts like Wendy Keller (Senior Literary Agent), and Marc Allen (CEO and Publisher of Eckhart Tolle’s “Power of Now”). And that’s just the beginning of what’s in store for you at her f-r-e-e Transformational Author Experience®.
I hope you’ll take a look at what she’s put together for you and join us. It truly is a phenomenal program that has the power to transform your life if you let it…
April 23, 2015
While in the company of some of the world’s leading luminaries in the professional coaching community, we brainstormed around the best ways to demonstrate that you are an awesome JV partner who has what it takes to even win the big launches.
These and other awesome tips were compiled at a VIP Mastermind in San Diego hosted by Christian Mickelsen and attended by Milana Leshinsky, Bill Baren, Justin Livingston, Ted McGrath, Eva Gregory, Jeanna Gabellini, Lisa Sasevich, Ben Saltzman, Kelly O’Neill, Melinda Cohan, Michelle Schubnel, Lisa Cherney, Rich German, Kim Clausen, Vicki Winterton, Vrinda Normand, Barb Wade, Linda Claire Puig, Jill Lublin, Christina Hills, Jay Fiset, Morgana Rae Christine Kloser, Bret Gregory, Murray Gray, Steve Olsher, Brian Whetten, Tiamo De Vettori, Debra Halperin Poneman, Ryan Eliason,, Neil Alcala, Marni Battista, Kristi Joba, Sage Lavine, Jennifer McLean, James Mielnik — and yours truly.
Want to see the list? Here you go!
- Commit 100% to supporting the launch.
- Apply FOCUS. Support one launch at a time.
- Do everything you promise.
- Add your PLUS FACTOR to exceed your partner’s expectations. Send a press release that is unexpected. Make personal phone calls to perfect people to benefit. Use your imagination to think beyond email to make your best impact. Run Facebook ads to go above and beyond the call of expectation.
- Send encouraging notes to the person launching because launching is not for the faint of heart. Your support will be noticed and appreciated.
- Position the expert you are promoting before the launch happens to prime the pump and elevate awareness. Blog posts and ezine articles can make a difference.
- Segment your list.
- Resend to Unopens 24 – 48 hours after with a different subject line to reach more people with the message.
- Mail to “clickers” more often than those who take no action.
- Submit required materials within minutes to make things easy and create a WOW reaction for your interview, telesummit, or webinar host.
- Offer awesome, relevant, and congruent bonuses at cart close.
- Make referrals to NEW partners to open even more perfect doors.
- Personalize “the swipe copy” so your tribe gets a fresh message that reads like it was created just for them.
- Proofread your copy, test the links, and — if possible — test the effectiveness of the messages during an internal launch first before going to a partner.
- Offer plenty of advance notice of your launch coming up so you best and most preferred partners can plan around it and offer “full court press” and all-in support.
- Engage an affiliate/joint venture manager who knows what she is doing.
- Update partners on results and reach out to chat and make timely pivots in launch strategy.
- Pass along statistics to your partner so the results are clear to all.
- Share your learning so their next launch can benefit.
- Nurture the long term relationship.
- No One Night Stands!
- Both give and receive support.
- Play BIG in a reciprocal way.
- Drip “swipe copy” to partners to avoid overwhelm and protect against partners sending the wrong message at the wrong time.
- Treat the launch as you would your own.
- Don’t issue an ezine to interrupt the campaign.
- Have awesome sales pages that convert.
- Leave the cart open for just 3-4 days.
- Continue to advance along the path to mastery, leading with service to your tribe with every step you take.
- Have fun. Make a difference. Anything else just isn’t good enough.
Do you have additional tips to offer? Please share.
February 26, 2015
By Milana Leshinsky
It’s amazing how many reasons there are for a list owner to promote you. And the great thing about this for you is that they just need one reason. Read through the list below and see if you can identify some great reasons you can give business owners to promote you!
1. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT RECOMMENDING A GREAT RESOURCE! List owners take pride in and have a responsibility to their email subscribers. They want to share tremendous value with their list. If your free report or product makes the list owner look good, they would be happy to share it.
2. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GENERATE PASSIVE INCOME. Business owners love passive income. It’s why they create products, have websites, and run automated webinars and teleseminars. If you can position the idea of them promoting you as, “I’ll do all the work and you get half the money,” they’ll see it as a great passive income opportunity.
3. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO ADD GREAT VALUE TO THEIR NEWSLETTER OR BLOG. Business owners who publish a newsletter or a blog are in constant need of quality content. It saves them time and they’re happy to publish a great article they didn’t have to write, while getting you exposure.
4. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FEATURE AN EXPERT ON A TOPIC THEY DON’T TEACH THEMSELVES. Business owners usually focus on one, or just a few, areas of expertise. If your product or program complements what they do, it can be a great reason for them to share you with their list.
5. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE SEEN AS RESOURCEFUL AND WELL-CONNECTED IN THEIR INDUSTRY. When list owners share resources of their peers, they look abundant and generous. Entrepreneurs also love being seen as the “hub” in their industry and having access to useful information, resources, and experts who can solve problems.
6. BECAUSE THEY LIKE YOU AND WANT TO SUPPORT YOU. This can be a slam dunk to a “yes” if you have great rapport with a list owner. People who like you want to help you. That’s why it’s important to connect with potential partners on a personal level before asking for support.
7. BECAUSE THEY REALLY LIKE YOUR PRODUCT OR PROJECT. The reason that JVs work so well is the transfer of trust and rapport. If a business owner can give a first-hand testimonial about how awesome your stuff is, then it’s an easy referral for them to make and it will probably convert really well. An enthusiastic endorsement about your product can translate into a great promotional opportunity.
8. BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE THEIR CLIENTS REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. Business owners want, and need, their clients to succeed. If you provide a super-easy way for them to put a solution into their clients’ hands, then recommending you should be a no-brainer. We have even seen business owners buy copies of programs to give their clients. Make sure your product or program is super helpful to the clients of those who could recommend you.
9. BECAUSE YOUR WEB SITE LOOKS GREAT AND PROFESSIONAL! If your web site looks outdated, sloppy, or unprofessional, it’s tough for a business owner to send their audience to your site. But on the other hand, if your site looks amazing, then the business owner can be proud to send people there. Make sure your web site looks top notch!
10. BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GREAT ENERGY AND ARE EASY TO WORK WITH. Great energy and enthusiasm are contagious. So get excited about your product or service and how much it helps people and how generous you are with your commissions!
11. BECAUSE YOU PURCHASED THEIR PRODUCT OR JOINED THEIR PROGRAM. Clients and customers are top priority for most business owners. That’s why it’s a lot easier to get noticed and get promoted by someone whose product you invested in. So if there’s someone you want to partner with, buy their product first!
12. BECAUSE YOU HAVE A UNIQUE PRODUCT. You can impress and inspire list owners with your product and the way it’s delivered. If you have something they haven’t seen before, they’re more likely to take a closer look and consider sharing it with their audience. You might even consider giving them a free copy or access to your product.
13. BECAUSE YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY HIGHER COMMISSIONS THAN MOST. If a business owner knows they will be earning more money with you than someone else, that can be enough to get a “Yes!” from them. Remember that keeping 25% of a sale you would not have had is better than keeping 100% of no sale. Plus, you can always offer another product for “back-end” revenue.
14. BECAUSE YOU HELPED OUT AT THEIR EVENT. Reciprocity is a wonderful thing. I’ll scratch your back, and maybe now you will be more inclined to scratch mine. Helping out a leader at their event can be satisfying on many levels. Not only that, but they are more likely to get to know you and consider helping you because you have helped them.
15. BECAUSE YOU PROMOTED THEIR PRODUCT OR PROGRAM. One fast way to get the attention of a big list owner is to sell a bunch of their product or program. You can even be direct with them that you would really love their support and just wanted to show them some support first. A bonus is that you might earn some nice commissions in addition to getting a great promo partner to support you.
16. BECAUSE YOUR SALES PAGE IS WELL-WRITTEN AND LOOKS LIKE IT WILL CONVERT! If a partner looks at your sales process and it’s less than awesome, they may feel like working with you will be a waste of a mailing to their list. So impress them with your sales process, invest into creating great copy!
17. BECAUSE YOU OFFERED GREAT JV PRIZES AND THEY WANT TO WIN. Most list owners love winning prizes and being on leaderboards. If you can come up with some exciting prizes to offer and some social proof of other people promoting you, you might have some amazing people going all out to win your launch or sell a bunch of copies of your program.
18. BECAUSE YOU’VE BEEN A RESOURCE FOR THEM AND OFFERED HELP IN THE PAST. Most successful business people have good hearts, and if you’ve helped them out in the past, it’s likely they will want to help you back. Promoting you to their list can be an easy way for them to show appreciation. When you’ve got your ducks in a row, ask that person you’ve helped in the past.
19. BECAUSE A MUTUAL FRIEND RECOMMENDED YOU TO THEM. Potential JV partners may feel much more likely to help you if a mutual friend has suggested they work with you. It creates instant trust and gets you ahead of the line a lot faster than if you were a complete stranger. Check your Facebook and LinkedIn connections to see if you have any shared friends.
20. BECAUSE YOU COMPLIMENTED THEM ON THEIR BOOK, ARTICLE, OR IDEA! Successful big list business owners are people, too, and appreciate a sincere compliment as much as the next person. If you can be specific with your compliments, they will feel like you truly got their message and they were heard.
21. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SUPPORT YOUR MISSION. If your product or program has a strong message that resonates with a list owner, they are likely to write an inspired email to their list, sharing how important your message is and directing them to you. You might search social media and blogs to see if any big list owners feel strongly about your topic.
22. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO APPEAR ON YOUR PODCAST, INTERNET RADIO SHOW, OR YOUR TV SHOW ON YOUTUBE. Exposure is a great thing for a business owner. If you have an audience that you can put the business owner in front of, they will very likely be a guest of yours. And if they feel passionately about the topic or the way it is shared, there’s a good chance they will let their list know about their appearance on your network.
It really is amazing that there are so many ways to get the attention and commitment of a business owner to share you with their audience. The great thing about this for you is that they just need ONE good reason to shoot out a quick email (or several) to their list. Best of luck to you as you approach and get promotional support from your colleagues, peers, and competitors!
About the Author: Milana Leshinsky along with her business partner Rich German created the JV Insider Circle, the world’s leading joint venture community for coaches, authors, speakers, and experts. To discover more tips and strategies on how to grow your business using joint venture partnerships, get a FREE copy of their report, “Experts Profit Formula” at this link.
February 24, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAGUNA BEACH, CA, February 25, 2015 – Finding and attracting clients to benefit from their expertise is a problem that keeps millions of coaches, consultants, experts, and authors earning less than they want. Joint Venture Experts Milana Leshinsky and Rich German have boiled it down to a simple formula:
Problem + Product + Partners = Profit
Figuring out the specific how-to details to create “do the math” is a source of serious frustration. That is why Leshinsky and German have released the Experts Profit Formula to bring in the relief, the education, and the support for a limited time only – through March 9, 2015.
Experts Profit Formula explains the three simple steps for coaches, authors, and speakers to transform their expertise into best-selling products and programs that increase their income and impact.
Leshinsky and German also make these recommendations:
1. Each product or program must have a clear and easily identifiable outcome. It should be based on the BIG problem clients can ease with that product or program.
2. Create a step-by-step system or solve the problem that clients are also prepared to invest to get the benefit or the relief.
3. Create a compelling title that speaks of the outcome of the product in the name.
4. Identify the ideal target audience to benefit.
5. Then, go the next step to identify the leaders of tribes of those people.
Leshinsky and German run million-dollar coaching and information business empires from home offices on the East and West Coast. They credit joint ventures as their leading strategy and are now sharing their best lessons for success with the world.
About JV Insider Circle Co-founders Milana Leshinsky and Rich German
Milana Leshinsky operates a million-dollar coaching and information business empire. As the creator of Recurring Revenue Revolution and the author of “Coaching Millions,” Milana has been called the MEGA Coach of the coaching industry. Today she works with entrepreneurs and service professionals to help them uncover hidden profit centers, maximize their existing revenue streams, and create businesses that that support their lifestyle. She came from Soviet Ukraine 20 years ago as a classical musician with zero knowledge of the business world, reached six figures within three years, and runs her million-dollar business from home, while raising two children.
Since 1999, Rich German has conducted over 18,000 1-on-1 coaching calls. He started his own company in 2008 and has taken the world of coaching coaches by storm. He has written two best-selling books and founded the Epic Coach Academy. He has built a list of over 56,000 people using the exact joint venture techniques that are taught in the JV Insider Circle. He is also the founder of the Gen Why Project that supports the 1.6 million homeless children in the US. Rich works from his home and on the sand in Laguna Beach, California.
Leshinsky and German welcome speaking engagements, interview requests, and free downloads of their new report Experts Profit Formula. The report is available through March 9, 2015.
February 24, 2015
Business Success, Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures Explained.
Thank you Rich German and Milana Leshinky.
« Previous Entries