February 24, 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAGUNA BEACH, CA, February 25, 2015 – Finding and attracting clients to benefit from their expertise is a problem that keeps millions of coaches, consultants, experts, and authors earning less than they want. Joint Venture Experts Milana Leshinsky and Rich German have boiled it down to a simple formula:
Problem + Product + Partners = Profit
Figuring out the specific how-to details to create “do the math” is a source of serious frustration. That is why Leshinsky and German have released the Experts Profit Formula to bring in the relief, the education, and the support for a limited time only – through March 9, 2015.
Experts Profit Formula explains the three simple steps for coaches, authors, and speakers to transform their expertise into best-selling products and programs that increase their income and impact.
Leshinsky and German also make these recommendations:
1. Each product or program must have a clear and easily identifiable outcome. It should be based on the BIG problem clients can ease with that product or program.
2. Create a step-by-step system or solve the problem that clients are also prepared to invest to get the benefit or the relief.
3. Create a compelling title that speaks of the outcome of the product in the name.
4. Identify the ideal target audience to benefit.
5. Then, go the next step to identify the leaders of tribes of those people.
Leshinsky and German run million-dollar coaching and information business empires from home offices on the East and West Coast. They credit joint ventures as their leading strategy and are now sharing their best lessons for success with the world.
About JV Insider Circle Co-founders Milana Leshinsky and Rich German
Milana Leshinsky operates a million-dollar coaching and information business empire. As the creator of Recurring Revenue Revolution and the author of “Coaching Millions,” Milana has been called the MEGA Coach of the coaching industry. Today she works with entrepreneurs and service professionals to help them uncover hidden profit centers, maximize their existing revenue streams, and create businesses that that support their lifestyle. She came from Soviet Ukraine 20 years ago as a classical musician with zero knowledge of the business world, reached six figures within three years, and runs her million-dollar business from home, while raising two children.
Since 1999, Rich German has conducted over 18,000 1-on-1 coaching calls. He started his own company in 2008 and has taken the world of coaching coaches by storm. He has written two best-selling books and founded the Epic Coach Academy. He has built a list of over 56,000 people using the exact joint venture techniques that are taught in the JV Insider Circle. He is also the founder of the Gen Why Project that supports the 1.6 million homeless children in the US. Rich works from his home and on the sand in Laguna Beach, California.
Leshinsky and German welcome speaking engagements, interview requests, and free downloads of their new report Experts Profit Formula. The report is available through March 9, 2015.
February 24, 2015
Business Success, Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures Explained.
Thank you Rich German and Milana Leshinky.
February 19, 2015
By Milana Leshinsky
There are many marketing strategies to get clients and put people in your programs. But if you’re tired of getting little to no results, there’s one strategy that can give you a client-getting “shortcut” you’ll love.
The super successful business leaders in the coaching, speaking, and training niches use one primary method to break through six and seven figure ceilings. It’s called Joint Venture partnerships (JVs).
You may have heard of JVs before, but to really understand them you need to know two things:
* A partner with a responsive audience needs to promote you to that group.
* You need to have something of value in order for that partner to promote you.
So let’s take a look at five proven ways to get more clients than you know what to do with and fill your programs fast.
#1 Get Interviewed
Why did everyone want to get on the Oprah show back in the day? It’s because a good interview with Oprah pretty much guaranteed stardom and an audience of your own. And she didn’t even require you to mail your own list to get on her show 🙂 Seriously, there are many different formats of “shows” out there like podcasts, radio shows, TV shows, and blogs. And all of those hosts need a never-ending supply of guests. So if you can let them know that you are available for a scheduled or last minute interview, they will have you on the shortlist of people to call when they need someone.
#2 The Teleclass Model
This is how I have generated success the fastest. Simply have a JV partner promote a teleclass or webinar that you are holding. Their list will show up with some trust (thanks to the partner referral) and be eager to hear what you have to say. You can then give an awesome presentation with an irresistible call to action toward the end. Try to do these every month – they’ll likely keep your business healthy and profitable.
#3 The Automated Webinar
This is one of the newer formats, but it’s gaining popularity quickly. The reason that automated webinars work so well is that you are putting your best presentation (because it’s recorded) in front of awesome people (because they are JV referrals) at the time that’s best for them (because people can select when to attend). We sell products and programs this way and some of our peers are making millions with this method. Drive some JV traffic to an automated webinar, you’ll thank us.
#4 The Telesummit
This is like being a rock star at Lollapalooza. You get in front of a crowd of tens or hundreds of thousands of fans of your topic and give them what they want! The benefit is the mass exposure. The way to really make these work is to have an incredibly attractive title and an irresistible offer (typically something free to get all those people on your list).
#5 The Launch
Want to make six or seven figures in a week? The launch model is how to generate a flash flood of money into your business. It’s basically like dozens or even hundreds of coordinated JVs happening at the same time with leaderboards and prizes. It takes a lot of planning, but when you do it right, you’re financially set for the whole year.
There are many other ways to benefit from JVs. And the reason they work is because you’re being endorsed by your partner. There is a transfer of trust and rapport. So pick a favorite from the five methods above, or find another way to persuade a partner with a responsive mailing list to promote you.
About the Author: Milana Leshinsky along with her business partner Rich German created the JV Insider Circle, the world’s leading joint venture community for coaches, authors, speakers, and experts. To discover more tips and strategies on how to grow your business using joint venture partnerships, get a FREE copy of their report, “Experts Profit Formula” at this link.
February 9, 2015
When your main focus is on increasing profits and expanding the reach of your marketing it’s incredibly easy to be taken down a dozen rabbit holes each day. There are so many marketing, leadership and small business experts giving abundant strategies to grow your business that it creates an obstacle course of to-dos for the average entrepreneur.
If you’ll think less of implementing the 101 profit ideas you have and give more time to the following five, simple practices, you’ll find that you’ll have less stress and more profits without trying.
Your mind will want to divert you, but don’t give in. Profitable businesses use some version of the following practices and have results to prove their power.
1. Always begin each brainstorming session, networking conversation or task knowing exactly what you want to get out of it. Never just show up and plunge into the task at hand without sitting down and giving conscious thought to your ideal outcome for each segment of your day.
2. Tap into your Inner Business Expert several times each day. Most people save their spiritual connection and intuition for after work-hours or when there is a crisis. When you decide to partner with your inner guidance, your business genius will be at full power. You can access out-of-the-box solutions, create new products and services, and feel at peace no matter how chaotic things might appear.
3. Ask yourself, “How can I make this more fun, easier and increase profitability?” It’s amazing what can happen when you ask yourself a powerful inquiry. It’s even better when you use this question to make an already good thing even better. Go through all the main areas of your business at least once a month and use this inquiry. And don’t forget to connect with your Inner Business Expert before you answer.
4. Use the talent and expertise of others. You may be brilliant at several things but there are other people who can put a different spin on what you’re already doing and you can change your entire market place. When pondering your newest offering or tweaking a system, ask colleagues how they might improve what you’re doing. It’s best to use this practice before things go haywire. Join masterminds and get coached by people who freely share their information. Yes, you’ll have to ask questions that expose your weaknesses but you’ll be rewarded handsomely.
5. Stretch yourself. It’s easy to fall into a pattern of only doing what you need to get by. Challenge yourself every week to go beyond what’s normal for you. If you never give services and products away, do it. If you give everything away, stop … charge more. Use new technology to simplify the way you market or deliver your goods and services. Hire a coach that will cause you to think HUGE. Hire someone to help you market, file, or do customer care … before you think you can afford it! Commit yourself fully to a project that scares the pants off you (because YOU CAN handle it!).
How can one of these practices offer you more profits and less stress? Share with me below!
Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach who supports conscious entrepreneurs to double (and even triple) their profits by leveraging attraction principles, proven strategies and fun. She is co-author of Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction, which she wrote with Eva Gregory, Mark Victor Hansen & Jack Canfield. Her new book, Rock your Profits: Stress-Free Steps that turn your Biz into a Badass Money-Making Machine is yours free for 5 days HERE!
February 2, 2015
Today is my 14-year business anniversary. I am still here, and I have learned so much. Here are some of my favorite lessons around success, inspired by one of my favorite classic films of all time — The Wizard of Oz.
1. You don’t have to fly over the rainbow to get much of what you want. Most of the new business, media coverage and speaking invitations you seek can be found in your own backyard.
2. Don’t let “blue bird envy” stand in your way. Wishing and hoping doesn’t get the job done. Get into action today to earn the attention and opportunities you seek for your message and your unique brand of brilliance.
3. Urgent problems and big news always ring loud and clear – Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.
4. Don’t be afraid to ask for help to get what you need. Good witches and mentors are everywhere — if you just ask the local munchkins for quality recommendations.
5. Along the yellow brick road to success, don’t settle for Munchkin Land when the Land of Oz is what you really want. Think big about what you want to accomplish. Reach high to attract the perfect premium clients, speaking gigs, joint venture partners, and media opportunities that can advance your message, offer more opportunities to share your expertise, and escalate your revenues and profitability to new heights.
6. Frame your message as a horse of a different color so it stands apart.
7. Choose local color to invite memorable and remarkable photo opportunities.
8. There is no place like home. Start your efforts to attract the premium opportunities you seek close to home.
9. Earn loyal friends, fans and followers with every step you take. That will go a long way to lend strength and momentum to your business building effort here and beyond, today and forever.
10. Put your best dress on and your best face forward before you make your approach.
11. Collaborate with a quality team when making your best impact.
12. Celebrate new media and embrace new tools. If the crystal ball isn’t delivering the solutions and information you need, find alternative ways learn what you need to know to carry your message forward. You are not in Kansas anymore.
13. There will be forks in the road and different paths to take along your journey to take on a bigger platform or reinvent from what you used to do to what you are doing now. Make a choice, put some spring in your step, and have some fun along the way.
14. It takes brains, courage, and heart to make your message stand out and to stay with it.
15. You have to be willing to put up with things that get in your way, like angry apples, flying monkeys, wicked witches, and sleep-inducing poppies.
16. Don’t easily surrender Dorothy. Be willing to fight for the results you want.
17. Never underestimate the power of a sassy pair of shoes to boost your confidence when selling an idea, leading an enrollment conversation, pitching a story or doing anything that really matters in your life or work.
18. “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.” You have more power to make things happen in your business than you ever thought possible. You just have to look in your bag of tricks to find the right tools and resources to the get the mission accomplished. And you have to use them.
Set your course, make your plans, and journey forward with quality effort and the conviction to achieve the success you seek. Just as Dorothy discovered, you can make a lot of magic happen if you just click your heels together and get to work.
In honor of my business anniversary, I created a special “Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Success System” to guide aspiring experts to get that mission accomplished. Read all about it and take action so you can can stand in and on your true value. You can feel even more confident in your offerings, and you can charge more for your expertise. That is the ultimate value of getting this done. The sale is in progress through Friday, February 6, 2014 at midnight.
January 27, 2015
Being so well known as the go-to expert for making bios better is a great thing. And as the New Year gets underway, I am present to a truth that needs to be called out. This work is so much bigger and bolder than the bio. It’s where we start, and it is JUST the beginning.
How my journey serves you:
I started out as a top publicist and marketer for people and companies with big names who wanted to go big in the media. I proved my value in that role until the Great Recession dished up other plans. In 2008, I reinvented as a business bio expert and Get Known to Get Paid mentor to navigate a new marketplace in a more relevant way. Speaking/training and leading intimate group events have always been part of my approach to build buzz and business. I started leading teleclasses and webinars and learned to moderate private Facebook groups like a pro. I even hosted a live event or two that attracted 100 people each time.
Having trained with the best to learn Education Based Marketing and how to design and deliver talks that convert to leads, sales, and fill live VIRTUAL group events, I am happy to report that my Worldwide Virtual Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Workshop graduated 600 people in 2014. Dozens of Get Known to Get Paid Private Mentoring Program clients are getting known and getting paid in big, bold ways with my unwavering championship and support.
Clients tell me that their results are so much bigger than the bio. They find their voices. They discover confidence to serve that they didn’t know they had. They step up and out in big ways to make impact, grow influence, and accelerate their income. I ignite their courage, and that is HUGE.
Over time, I turned into a very capable list builder – growing my list from 180 – 18000+ loyal followers and champions in a few years. In fact, I have become a Rock Star JV Partner for some of the biggest names in the coaching/personal development arena and am described as a “JV Leaderboard Topping Angel” by some of them.
In doing all of this, I have also proven myself to be someone who knows how to:
== Create and sell information products online
== Create Facebook ads that deliver and convert leads
== Explain business models that can work for service businesses and how to build them;
== Deploy tools such as 1 Shopping Cart, Constant Contact, LeadPages, Stealth Seminar, prReach, WordPress, and Instant Teleseminar to support all of these activities.
I’ve come a long way in the space between my ears to work on my MINDSET, and I’ll never be done with that. And, I am still a Cracker Jack publicist, though this is a tool in my online marketing tool chest now instead of the main dish as it was when I started.
It’s been a full circle kind of journey, and the best part of all of this is that I run a profitable online business from my home office with my dog at my feet. I serve amazing clients from around the world to guide them to get ready, known, and paid for their winning ways.
All this is to say that if you dream it, you can do it.
You just have to I.G.N.I.T.E. Courage.
I – Identify Big Intention for Big Impact.
G – Game Plan Creation.
N – Name Desired Results.
I – Initiate Inspired Action.
T – Take Tenacious Steps Over Time to Make the Big Intention True.
E – Express the Message in Action, Word, an Deed with Enthusiasm, Commitment, Conviction, and COURAGE. Execute. Evaluate. Return to Start at Regularly Scheduled Intervals to Refine, Recalibrate, and Refocus.
What is YOUR big intention for big impact?
Please share and declare. And if I can be of support to guide your successful journey, get in touch. Send me email at Nancy@authenticvisibility.com. The next session of the Worldwide Virtual Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Workshop starts tomorrow. Have you claimed your place? The bonus bundle I have assembled will turn your head in a big way, and it vanishes at midnight tonight. Take a look and dig deep to say YES. Your bio and a whole lot more are hanging in the balance. And action takes you forward. Standing still … well, not so much.
January 8, 2015
Attract High Paying Clients, Listing Building
Here is an interesting and revealing exercise to start the New Year.
== Determine how many people on your list are CLIENTS, and how many are PROSPECTS — in actual numbers and by percentage.
== Does the number surprise you, delight you, or create dismay?
== Recommit to NURTURING your CLIENTS in new and unexpected ways. Get creative and come from a true place of service and contribution.
== Recommit to BUILDING YOUR LIST of potential clients by keeping your focus on delivering massive value with every message and move you make.
== Keep your eye on the numbers and celebrate your growth and your creativity for being of awesome service to the people you are here to help.
== AIM HIGH. Your clients and potential clients deserve the very best you have to offer. What you give comes back in rewarding, beautiful and often unexpected and welcome ways!
January 6, 2015
Broadcast Media Training, Bye-Bye Boring Bio Success Story
Stumped about how to write a business bio that attracts premium clients? This video news release showcases powerful tips and the Brilliant Bio Now gift template to make the process fast and easy. Overcome writer’s block and get this done right at the start of this New Year. Your business will be better for it, along with your confidence. Thank you prREACH for another influential broadcast news release. If you are curious, I wrote the press release, and prREACH produced the video news release. These are services you can enjoy, too. Ask me how!
December 31, 2014
While doing my annual “ditch it or keep it” file clearing, I found an email from Feb. 11, 2007 with some useful tips. They are STILL very timely for the welcome of a shiny New Year.
- Avoid toxic people. Bless them and release them.
- Rediscover the “delete” key. Two emails, and you are done.
- Say “no” within three minutes. Say something like, “This isn’t an ideal fit for me right now” or “I’m not in a position to take on that project right now.”
- Only take A+, values-aligned clients.
- Not everyone has to like you.
- Protect your time like your life depends on it — because it does.
- Be a pit bull for your life and your time.
- Define the qualities of an ideal client.
- Define what is not acceptable and stay true to those standards.
- Set specific boundaries for how much time you give away to people.
- Revisit pricing to make sure it is on target for the work, like, and clients you want.
- Specify the mix of work you want, and go get it.
- Keep track of your book of business by revenue stream.
- Keep your eye on the ball at all times.
What tips can you add to the list? Bring them on!
Join me, Tiamo De Vettori, and Jeanna Gabellini for the Rock Your 2015 Campfire Call on Jan. 5. Details are posted here. www.getknowngetpaid.com/rock2015.
December 30, 2014
Be Heard, Bye-Bye Boring Bio Success Story
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Bellevue, WA — With a shiny New Year debuting soon, Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten says now is the time to refresh business bios for optimal client attraction in 2015.
“You really can create know-like-trust at first glance without speaking a word when you let your client-attracting business bio do the talking,” Juetten says.
Today, the solutions to what so many consumers and potential clients are looking for can be found in a quick internet search. The message that comes up quickly can make the difference between picking up the phone, sending an email, or clicking away – never to be seen or heard from again.
That is why creating know-like-trust in your expertise at first glance matters. After all, when potential clients are seeking solutions to problems, they look for proven experts with whom they can wisely invest to give them relief to whatever is ailing them. Whether clients are seeking investment advice, medical care, or eyelash extensions, decisions to engage are often made in an instant based on the information found with the click of a mouse.
Since first impressions are crucial, Juetten is offering her proven Brilliant Bio Now Template as a free download for a limited time.
She also shares 8 tips for business owners to make that first glance count.
== Declare your intention to be major in your field with every social media profile, bio box, and speaker introduction.
“Showcase the expertise you want to be known for in front of your name.” Juetten recommends. “That makes it a lot easier for potential clients to find you in an internet search and through the referrals of champions who understand your expertise well enough to recommend you to others.”
== Convey credibility and a pattern of success over time.
Juetten says that stunning, decisive results are the reason clients invest wisely to benefit from products, programs, and services. “Showcase a consistent, ongoing pattern of accomplishments and relevant credentials to build confidence in your skills and talents and inspire an immediate desire to do business,” she advises.
== Pack your profile with pizzazz, personality and a philosophy of doing business.
“Clients invest in experts they know, like and trust, Juetten says. “Go beyond ‘blah, blah, blah’ and make sure to put YOU in the story. A statement of philosophy, concise and compelling quotes from happy clients, and a statement around your reason for doing this work can make your bio stand out and ring true.”
== Your photo matters.
== Be ready for opportunity whenever it knocks.
== Message consistency keeps buyer confusion at bay.
Juetten explains, “Make sure the stories you share across social media platforms, the ‘about me’ page on your website, and the home page of your website are consistent in communicating who you serve, how you help, and why the work matters. An inconsistent message is bound to confuse a potential buyer, and a confused buyer never buys.”
== Share your story.
Juetten offers even more specifics and expert support to make business bios world-class and client attracting in an upcoming webinar that will share the 3 biggest bio blunders that even smart business owners make that prevent their ideal clients from hiring them. Claim your place at www.brilliantbionow.com.
About Business Bio Expert and Get Known to Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten
Nancy Juetten shows business owners how to get seen, heard, celebrated, and COMPENSATED for their expert status. Luminaries including Alex Mandossian, Sandra Yancey, Christine Kloser, Vinca Heart and more call her “The Bio Queen” for good reason. Her systems and methods deliver new clients, prestigious speaking gigs, media interviews, and joint venture partnerships with thought leaders and influence builders worldwide. She leads the Worldwide Virtual Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Workshop three times a year, and the next one begins January 28, 2015. Download your Brilliant Bio Now gift template today and get started now.
« Previous Entries Next Entries »