My first group program delivered with a partner enrolled 11 people.
My second group with the same partner enrolled 33 people.
The third group program delivered solo enrolled 65 people.
My fourth group program enrolled fewer people, and I had more fun.
- Keep focus always on growing your list. The more people who are your fans, followers, and believers, the greater the likelihood that they will enroll in your programs.
- Become a fabulous host of content-rich teleseminars so your message can extend far and wide to more of the right people.
- Be crystal clear about WHO your people are with great specificity so you can be strategic in inviting the right co-collaborators.
- Host your own teleseminars or webinars.
- Contribute to the events of the right “hubs” where your content can add real value without being in competition.
- Foster strategic partnerships through which your partners are delighted to introduce you to their communities.
- Give before you get. Be the kind of partner who is a joy to work with in every way, who meets and exceeds commitments, and shows up as the kind of partner YOU would love to welcome supporting your most pressing business initiatives.
- Make your partner commissions generous enough to invite enthusiastic participation.
- Make it easy for partners to promote you by offering a promotional packet that gives them everything they need to deliver your good news, including solo emails, Tweets, Facebook Posts, articles to showcase in their ezines/blogs, and images of your program to turn heads and invite interest.
- Plan in advance so your partners have adequate time to plan around your event and can give you “full court press.”
- Capture compelling testimonials on a systematic basis so your offers are packed with powerful proof.
- Adapt this approach as your own and see how it can lend strength to your marketing and guide the right people to say YES to what you have to offer.
- Create a compelling opt in page. And track conversions. You want at least 50% of the people who visit to opt in. If your numbers are less than that, you have to improve the look and message you share to make it an easy YES.
- Create an equally compelling sales page for your offer.
- Promote the call two to three times before the call with solo emails.
- Allow sufficient time during the call to make an offer you feel is so compelling that even YOU would make the wise choice to invest.
- 70% of your sales will happen AFTER the preview call. So you absolutely need to create and send an after-the-call email sequence to everyone who opted in to invite them to take a closer look and invite action. Tell a story with each email you send to bring about greater commitment and urgency to take action.
- Track your sales conversions so you can set the bar higher each time you launch your program.
- Set big goals and reach high to achieve them. Don’t set the bar too low. This takes work, and it must pay off.
- Express thanks to your strategic partners by paying them on time and with great appreciation.
- Consider turning your live group program into a digital information product so you have “an irresistible down sell” to offer for those who can’t make your live session dates.
- Choose partners wisely. Make sure style, brand, message and values are well aligned.
- If your program is truly a signature program, deliver it solo with guest experts as opposed to delivering it jointly. Why? Because when it comes time for folks to make a decision to go deeper in their work, they don’t have to make an uncomfortable choice.
- Make sure your curriculum makes crystal clear the value packed within.
- Offer payment plans to make it easy for clients to say YES to what you offer.
- Add a private group forum or private Facebook group so people can connect and create new relationships to support their success.
- If your ideal client still has a “real job” consider stretching out the schedule so they can avoid that feeling of overwhelm.
- Find fabulous partners who can offer enticing bonuses that are relevant to your offering and add remarkable value.
- Offer a guarantee that is fair to your participants and to you.
- Set boundaries around your availability and expectations for folks to meet deadlines for participation, homework review, etc.
- Recognize that the journey is as important as the success destination. Keep on making improvements to your program. Keep listening for ways to serve differently and better. Tune in to your own needs and make sure the program is a fit for you and for your clients.
There is so much more to learn on this topic. That is why I interviewed Group Training Expert Michelle Schubnel this morning about her best observations from having coaches thousands of coaches to group coaching success.
“Insider Secrets on Running Transformational Group Coaching Programs that Maximize Your Visibility, Impact, and Income” is her topic.
Title: [Private LIVE Interview] Maximize Visibility, Impact and Income with Groups – Nancy Juetten and Michelle Schubnel